For the best iPhone, iPad, MacBook and Watch deals you have to look away from Apple, which largely shuns the holiday period, and find alternative sources (guide here). By contrast, Samsung loves the holiday season. Black Friday 2019 will deliver massive discounts on the Galaxy S10 and Note 10, Galaxy tablets and HDTVs from most stores as well as Samsung direct. These are the big deals you can expect…
Samsung’s Biggest Black Friday Tech Deals Last Year
- Galaxy S9, Note 9 - save $400 on Verizon, $200 unlocked - Samsung Direct
- Galaxy S9, Note 9 - $300 gift card on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint - Walmart, Best Buy, Target
- Galaxy Tab S2 Wi-Fi tablet for $269.99 (save $110) - Costco
- Galaxy Watch (46mm and 42mm) for $279.99 (save $70) - Samsung Direct
- 75-inch NU6900 Smart 4K TV (2018) for $1,199.99 (save $300) - Samsung Direct
- 55-inch Class NU7100 Smart 4K TV (2018) for $519.99 (save $180) - Samsung Direct
- 65-inch 4K UHD Smart LED TV with White Glove Delivery for $979.99 (save $500) - BJs
What To Expect From Samsung’s Black Friday 2019 Sales
Perhaps the biggest news last year was Samsung Direct’s emergence as one of the hottest destinations for the best Black Friday Samsung deals. And I expect a similar pattern to happen again:
- Galaxy S10/S10+, Note 10/10+ - $300 gift card on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint - Walmart, Best Buy, Target
- (Late deal) Galaxy S10/S10+, Note 10/10+ save $400 on Verizon, $200 unlocked - Samsung Direct
- Galaxy Tab S6 - WiFi only - $549 (save $100) - Costco or BJs
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 - $229 (save $50) - Amazon or Samsung Direct
- Galaxy Watch Active - $180 (half price) - Amazon
- 75-inch Premium 4K TV (2019 model) for $1,099.99 (save circa $500) - Samsung Direct
- 65-inch Premium 4K TV (2019 model) for $779.99 (save circa $500) - Sam’s Club, Target
- 55-inch Midrange 4K TV (2019 model) for $419.99 (save $299) - Walmart, Samsung Direct, Amazon
Tip: despite being a premium brand, Samsung TVs do vary significantly in quality so don’t buy without researching the model number first.
Black Friday Ad Release - Samsung.com will deliver an official list of Black Friday deals roughly one week before they go live (circa Sunday, November 17). Samsung will also have a number of pre-Black Friday sales. Ad scan deals and dates can be found for Amazon (here), Best Buy (here), Target (here) and Walmart (here).
Sale Days and Times - Samsung.com deals will begin the day after its Black Friday ad (circa November 18) with doorbusters launching on Thanksgiving (November 28) and running through to Cyber Monday on December 2. Watch Samsung Direct for late (and large) savings on Galaxy phones and Amazon for early deals on Samsung TVs, though they are often older models.
Free Shipping - Samsung.com does offer free shipping on most items, given their prices. Black Friday 2019 shipping polices can be found for Amazon (here), Best Buy (here), Target (here) and Walmart (here).
Samsung Cyber Monday - Samsung.com’s Cyber Monday be a continuation of its Black Friday deals. Amazon, Best Buy, Target and Walmart typically have a similar policy, but pay close attention to Target as it often has additional store-wide gift card offers on all Cyber Monday purchases.
I will be extensively tracking Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 deals and publishing the best offers daily, so be sure to bookmark my page.
Updated October 22, 2019